The uControll Slide is a remotely controlled automatic sliding patio style door opening system.
The unit will operate in 3 modes: Open- timed close, Open to Pet width – time close and Hold open
- The uControll Slide is designed specifically for a patio type sliding door.
- The uControll Slide is for Home/Private use only.
- The sliding door must be free sliding. Weight less than 200lbs and a pulling force< 20lbs.
- The unit will allow for manual operation at any time.
There are three mounting options available:
- Top mount, overfixedpanel – Preferred mounting options when the sliding door panel opens from the right when viewed from the inside and an overhead installation is desired.
- Top mount, over opening panel – Preferred mounting option when the sliding door panel opens to from the left when viewed from inside and an overhead installation is desired.
- Bottom mount, underneath fixed panel – Preferred mounting option when the sliding door panel opens from the right when viewed from inside and a ground level installation is desired.
Note: Make sure the existing doorstoppers are in the correct position to stop the door when sliding to the open position.
The uControll slide will open the door to a maximum with of 35.4 inches unless additional track is used.
The weight of the door needs to be less than 200lbs and easy to slide by hand (<20lbs puling force).
Pulling force can be measured by using a simple travel suitcase scale
Provided are two wall mount wireless push buttons supplied, one for each side of the door.
Additionally, there is one small 4 button remote that allows remote activation of all 3 opening modes.
The unit must be plugged into a 115VAC outlet close to the uControll Slide.
The inline transformer will output 24VDC to the uControll Slide unit.