A curved stairlift is the optimal choice for spiral staircases or ones with a landing or bend. The 2000 features the tightest track bends in the industry today. Each 2000 is custom built based on your home’s architecture to ensure it fits snugly against your wall and maximizing your staircase’s remaining capacity. If space at the bottom of the staircase is a concern, the seat can be parked upstairs by adding a Powered Hinge Rail that lifts and folds the track away when not in use.
The 2000 stairlift is manufactured from durable, weather-resistant materials for installation indoors or out. Perfect for front walkways, porches or decks, the 2000 outdoor unit helps you get back to enjoying Mother Nature.
- Weight limit: 250lbs or 300lbs with heavy duty kit
- Multiple charging points
- Fold-up seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer on to and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest for more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls
- Retractable seatbelt
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of power outage
Powered Hinged Track: the track can be folded away from the doorway, giving clear access.
Powered Footrest: with the touch of a button, the footrest automatically folds up. Whether you have difficulty bending or plan to park near the top of the stairs, this safety feature prevents you from manually folding the footrest or keeping it unfolded and causing a potential tripping hazard.
Body Harness: for those who require extra support and stability as they ride the stairlift, select the Body Harness option.
Powered Swivel Seat: by simply holding the toggle control toward the landing when you arrive, the seat swivels so you face the landing so you’re exiting toward it rather than getting off the lift sideways.